39.4" x 22.6" x 21.3" - Half Pallet Container
- Increased Productivity: The half pallet container can be double stacked and secured using the loadhog lid. (sold separately)
- 6:2 Nesting ratio: The empty container may be stacked with a 6:2 nesting ratio. This increases productivity to return three times as many empty totes.
- No pallet required: The container has built-in feet and steel bar enabling it perform like a pallet. A forklift or MHE is suitable to transport from one location to the other. Fork/Handtruck entry 4-way
- Outside Dimensions: 39.4" x 22.6" x 21.3" and Inside Dimensions: 35.4" x 19.7" x 15.7" (product clearance on height)
- Container Volume 6.7 cu.ft. max hold 220 lbs Container Weight Capacity with Tar Weight 26.5lbs.
Sturdy Half Pallet Container For Shipping Or Storage
The sturdy design of the half pallet container is ergonmic for handling in the workforce. It is 6.709 Cubic Feet of space and dseigned as a half industry pallet container. Each container can store up to 220 lbs and is stackable. The base of the container has a reinforced steel bar for handling with a forklift or material handling equipment. The pallet can hold 2645 lbs in one configurable pallet. Dunnage bags or inserts may be used with this product. The shipping provider may also work with loadhog to obtain maximum packing is obtained.
|Material||Alloy Steel / Plastic|
|Features / Information||Half Pallet Container, Attached Interlocking Lid, Stackable, When empty stocking inside each other saving space, Storage|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Additional Information:||Warehouses store items in half pallet containers with attached lids for easy organization and transport to packing stations|
|Additional Information:||Pallet containers are easy to inventory smaller type items and are reusable with sturdy built design|
|Additional Information:||Each half pallet bin can hold 220 lbs and can be nested when not in use saving space in the warehouse|
|Additional Information:||A forklift or material handling equipment may be used to transport back and forth to picking location or delivery of goods|
|Additional Information:||The rectangular shaped container can hold odd shaped items and secured with zip ties for shipping purposes|