Container Strap 2" X 8'
- The Cambuckle is 3,000 lbs BS with Assembly 833 lbs WLL
- The material webbing is maxed out at 6,000 lbs Breaking Strength
- Wire Hooks also known as Double J Hook have a 2,500 lbs Breaking Strength
- Please note Working Load Limit – 833 lbs and not to be exceeded
- Cambuckle straps are manufactured with 6,000 pound webbing and wire hooks. Wire hooks are sometimes referred to as double j-hooks and are a popular hook in the cargo control industry. They work well in a variety of applications.
|Material||Polyester / Steel|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Features / Information||Strap Length 2" X 8', tie down furniture and boxes, Use transporting and storage, Working load 833 lbs., Cambuckle and jhook style container strap|
|Additional Information:||The sturdy strapping is easy to use and keep objects in place while moving or in storage to prevent damages|
|Additional Information:||Secure the furniture or items by tightening the cambuckle and attaching the j-hooks to the wall railing|
|Additional Information:||Use the container moving straps for securing furniture, boxes, and other weighty objects from moving during transportation|
|Additional Information:||The cambuckle J hook style container straps are popular for container and moving van style move|
|Additional Information:||UBMOVE container strap has a 833 working load limit for securing items|
Write Your Own Review